Naturopathy is a drugless system of cure which makes use of self-healing mechanisms of the body to treat disease naturally, without any medicines.
How are diseases treated in Naturopathy?
- Disease-specific diet is prescribed.
- Lifestyle modifications are introduced.
- Healing water treatments are prescribed, if required. (These include do-at-home treatments like packs, hot foot immersion, ice bag application, hot fomentation etc)
- Disease specific excercises are taught, wherever applicable.
Diseases treated effectively by Naturopathy
- Diabetes Mellitus (Both type 1 & 2)
- Thyroid disfunction
- Skin diseases: Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne vulgaris,etc
- Musculoskeletal problems: Arthritis, Cervical & lumbar spondylosis, Calcaneal spur, Tennis elbow, etc
- Gastritis, GERD, Constipation, Gas trouble
- Women’s problems: Irregular menses, Painful menses, Fibroid uterus, Adenomyosis,etc
- Coronary blockages, High blood cholesterol
- Fatty liver
Days & Timings: Monday & Saturday
Timings – By Appointment
Naturopath – Dr. Urvisha Ashar
- Mrs. Aparna Khanore
8 am to 2 pm
- Ms. Anjana Waghela
11 am to 8 pm
- Vijay Petave
10 am to 7 pm