Workshops and Guest Lectures
Yoga Workshop -Training to Yoga teachers on
“Yogic Techniques for Children with Autism and other Special Needs & Children homes
Facilitator – Ms. Forum Shah & Mr. Devang Shah, Dr. Nisha Thakker
Date – 27th July 2018
Time- 10 am to 1pm
Venue – ICYHC, KAIVALYADHAMA, Charni Road, Mumbai 400002
- Various strategies, supports, and initiatives to teach yoga to children with ADD, ADHD, Autism & Down syndrome.
- Various practical yoga techniques – Fun way of teaching traditional yoga techniques for children with special needs & children home
- Tips to handle the special needs children & children homes as per guided by Dr.Meena Ramanathan & CYTER
- Background of Kaivalyadhama tradition.
- Information about Kaivalyadhama project done for special children.
For more details contact Dr. Nutan Pakhare
(Medical Consultant & Project in charge – Kaivalyadhama)
Email – [email protected]
Tel – (022) 22818417 / 22886256